Financial-Accounting-Budgeting Subsystem (FKB)
The application supports effective budget planning and monitoring accordingly to both – conventional and by task classifications. It also facilitates accounting in accordance with the Polish legal requirements. A significant function of the FKB component is the possibility of issuing complete reporting for the Polish Social Insurance Company and for the Regional Accounting Chamber.
Financial-Accounting-Budgeting Environment Subsystem (OFKB)
The subsystem compliments the FKB component – it is a financial basis for development and account settlement of tax decisions, registering and accounting for tangible assets and municipal property, employee pay calculation and accounting as well as recording and settling of traffic tickets.
Register Subsystem (EWID)
The system facilitates register requirements in areas of registration of population, including support of the Citizen Affairs Department of the Commune Office and full support of elections (from local to presidential). It also facilitates effective staff register.
Administration Subsystem (ADM)
The component contains mechanisms facilitating administration of its data base resources, steering and access protection to the resources, including full monitoring. This ensures full data protection accordingly to the Polish legal requirements.
A solution adapted to individual needs
KSAT2000i is built of modules, enabling adaptation of the implementation to the actual needs of the local government units, with the possibility implementing the full installation in the future.
What can be gained?
- reduction of the unit's operating expenses,
- intuitive application,
- unlimited number of system users,
- efficient system, operating quickly regardless of the number of the maintained issues,
- fully scalable IT solution – it is possible to increase the number of modules,
- data safety,
- system enabling integration with office applications and with other IT solutions,
- professional warranty and post warranty services, based on the highest and most up to date workflow management standards,
- application that can be installed on different system and equipment standards (e.g. Linux, UNIX, Windows Server)
Oracle Database 11g R2, Oracle Weblogic 11g R1, Oracle Linux 6, Oracle VM 3.0 Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud environments