On 22 January 2015, Piotr Całbecki - Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship Marshal, Zbigniew Ostrowski - Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship Deputy Marshal and Andrzej Rymuza Deputy Chairman of WASKO SA Management Board, signed a contract for delivery and implementation of electronic administration solution (e-Administration).
The tender–selected consortium of WASKO and COIG will deliver and install software license and devices (amongst others: scanners and servers), and will organize and provide employee training.
The aim of the project is to improve communication between local government units in Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship. The introduction of electronic tools will facilitate settlement of official errands and enable entrepreneurs and residents of the voivodeship easier access to information.
The area of e-administration shall cover:
• Voivodeship platform of information exchange (the Office of Electronic Communications / e-Urząd),
• Regional Portal (regional gates – CMS) – will serve instant and interactive communication between local government units and residents
• Electronic Document Workflow – the software will be delivered to all units where document workflow programs have not been implemented yet, the project also covers integration with the already existing systems.
• Inbox Electronic Mail that will be integrated with ePUAP platform and made available through a regional portal.
• The Regional Public Information Bulletin (RBIP) – regional platform with professional tools for BIP operation.